Search...

Custom Search

AT89S51 Microcontroller based on Digital Clock

AT89S51 Microcontroller based on Digital Clock
Digital hours to create this not too tough. This series is not my original project, I trace the series of files and program from the internet, there is no chance the program listing. when I download the file to its hex-hour direct approach. This clock only displays hours and minutes, to seconds but you'll install the led associated with a series of I Hz oscillator formed from IC 555 (which I do, because I do not recognize the program listing).

a pair of led in parallel and installed as a bookmark seconds. Led to two installed in the middle of the hours and minutes. though with the approach that seconds and minutes if observed (calculated) decline slightly however i am not the problem, Moreover individuals won't understand it.